Career & Education
- 2010: Doctorate of Science in Geology (Dr. rer. nat.) – Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz, Austria. Class of pass: Very Good. Area of Specialization: Metamorphic Petrology and Structural Geology.
Thesis title: Metamorphic and Structural Evolution of the Wadi Feiran Complex, Southwest Sinai. galeriekritiku.com
- 2005: Master of Science in Geology (M.Sc.) – Tanta University, Egypt. Class of pass: Very Good. Area of Specialization: Geochemistry and Mineral Chemistry.
Thesis title: Geological studies of the area around Wadi Kareim, Central Eastern Desert, Egypt. replica horloges
- 2000: Bachelor of Science in Geology (B.Sc.) – Tanta University, Egypt. Class of pass: Very Good with the first class Honor – Excellent in the B.Sc. project.
- 2010: Eurispet-European intensive seminars and training in mineralogy/petrology – Padova, Italy. repliche rolex
- 2017: Location Advantage, GIS course by esri.
January 2014 – present: Researcher (Post-Doc) at Norwegian Polar Institute, Norway. Tasks and experiences:
- Studying the tectonic evolution of Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica using petrology, mineral chemistry, geochemistry and geochronology. fake watches
- Compile new geological map and GIS database of Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica using different GIS programs.
January 2012 – January 2014: Researcher (Post-Doc – FWF funded position) at Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz, Austria. Tasks and experiences: zegarki repliki
- Studying the tectonic evolution of the Arabian-Nubian Shield and the Najd Fault System during the collision of Gondwana using metamorphic petrology, geochemistry, geochronology, thermodynamic modeling and structural geology.
- Co-supervised eight Ph.D. and master students.
- Supervised graduation projects (bachelor level).
- Taught advanced petrology courses the master and Ph.D. level students.
January 2011 – January 2012: Researcher (Post-Doc – industry funded project) at Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz, Austria. Tasks and experiences:
- Running gold exploration program in Sudan (funded by Star Petroleum).
- Geochemistry of gold-bearing rocks and evaluation of gold ore in the Butana area, Sudan.
October 2010 – January 2011: Full time Assistant Professor at Tanta University, Egypt.
November 2006 – October 2010: Ph.D. student at Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz, Austria.
October 2000 – November 2006: Demonstrator/tutor of Geology at Tanta University, Egypt.